Here is a list of our Marketplace Rules. To see additional terms, please view our Terms and Conditions
- You must be over the age of 18 to use BestOffert.
- All jobs posted on BestOffert must be legal and all Helpers must be legally entitled to perform the job.
- Your account is your responsibility – you must maintain control of it and it's not transferrable.
- All jobs must be remunerated with money (via BestOffert online payment system through Virtual Card Services to via BestOffert online payment system through Paypal) and may not be remunerated in cash equivalents such as gift cards or barter trades.
- BestOffert accounts must represent the individual completing the job with valid personal details. If your offer is accepted, you are legally responsible for the provision of the agreed services. Subcontracting of jobs is not supported.
- Users may only have a single, active account on the platform and any duplicate accounts will be removed if identified.
- All BestOffert users must adhere to our marketplace rules. Failure to comply will result in suspension from the platform.
- Pricing for offers placed must be final and a job Poster is not obliged to pay any additional fees within the BestOffert platform.
- BestOffert is a marketplace for services and not a discussion forum. Comments that are considered off-topic, aimed at influencing other user's offers or derogatory towards a job Poster will not be supported and may be deleted at any time.
- Content with vulgarities, used in the context of a personal attack/insult will be removed immediately and result in suspension of accounts.
- Disclosure of private contact details or 3rd party links are not allowed to be shared in any public area of the site (e.g. Business Websites, Facebook/LinkedIn/twitter contact details, personal websites). This includes within comments or attachments.
What you can`t post on BestOffert
Please ensure that you carefully read the following list of jobs/activities that are not supported on BestOffert and may result in your jobs/content being removed and/or your account being suspended.
- Business advertisements.
- jobs that are non-job based. e.g. If it does not have a clearly described scope of work to be completed, a specific start and end time or an unconfirmed or hourly priced budget.
- jobs or comments which advertise private contact details, third party services or websites.
- Any services that are illegal or scams.
- Job advertisements (e.g. Part-time/Full-time roles), requests for selling services or requests to be hired for jobs.
- jobs or comments that are considered trolling, derogatory or off topic.
- Assignment based or assessment related jobs, e.g. "Complete my university assignment".
- Request for fraudulent reviews or misrepresentations of assessment, e.g. "Leave me a 5 star review on".
- Harvesting user contact details, lead generation/sign up requests or competitions.
- jobs or content which is obscene or sexually explicit in nature.
- Anything related to weapons or unlawful activity. This includes soliciting, inducing or encouraging illegal acts or requesting goods or services in furtherance of a crime.
- Actions or comments that may cause distress or jeopardise other users on the platform including any representatives of BestOffert.
- Services that promote hatred or violence against specific groups or people.
- Escort or adult related services.
Do not post your own or any other individual's private contact details (such as full name, email, home address or phone number) in any public area of the platform. For your safety and to maintain the integrity of the BestOffert marketplace, we suggest that you only communicate through BestOffert private messaging or calling service.
Users have complete control over the final amount they wish to quote to complete a job (i.e. they may quote higher or lower than the listed price). Any comments that are considered trolling, aimed at influencing/defaming other user's bids or derogatory towards the job poster's budget will not be supported.
If you suspect a job or user who may have violated these policies, please report it to BestOffert using the "Report as inappropriate" feature (can be found both in the job or Comments section) or Contact Us so we can review it accordingly.
Users who breach the marketplace rules may have their account moderated, suspended or deactivated.
As engagements are agreed between you and a 3rd party of your choosing, all agreements are final and BestOffert is not responsible for refunds for any reason. If you feel you may have been the victim of a crime, document what happened and contact the police. If a crime has taken place in relation to a BestOffert transaction, provide us with a copy of the police report or guide the authorities to contact us so that we can follow up and take appropriate action.
BestOffert users are other people from your local community and they may even be someone you already know, so treat people as you would like to be treated yourself and use common sense so that we can all enjoy being part of the BestOffert community. If you experience any abusive communications sent via BestOffert please let us know by Contact Us